There are lists, and lists of lists, and files with lists in them. My desk is a mess. I hate the desk being a mess. It directly represents the inside of my brain.
- Messy desk
It's like when you go shopping and find the previous shopper's list inside your shopping trolley. I'm always tempted to use theirs. It might lead to a whole other way of life. Custard creams. Branston . . .
You see? I've been distracted already.
- Finish Chapter 4 (four pages to go)
- Pack up RP Conversation to take to printer tomorrow
- Do registrations for RP, R V-W and Chap 4.
- Look at JS poems
- Send pamphlets for Callum Macdonald Award entry and write rationale (aargh)
- Suggest images to Gill for JS
- Write to TP re poems and make sense
- Send at least 2 poems to PS somehow god knows how
- Write to this week's submissions, card to remind them about reading window, can't read anything till July
- Sphinx tweaks
- Update sales list
- Flyer for RP
- Write JL and revise own book poems
- Make pastry
- Go shopping
- Phone mum
- Do ironing